Thursday 22 May 2008

I've been tagged by Quelle Erqsome...............

Ok so the first bit of info I have dragged straight from Em's blog
I was tagged by Ems for the "Peeps I want to know more about" meme.
The rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
As it was a weekday afternoon I would have been teaching my year 3 class at the school I am currently at, however being a Thursday today I am not teaching now as I am currently working part-time. In fact I may well have been observing my student teach.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
Collect a letter from the post office that has to be signed for
Update my blog.
Update ravelry stash and projects - I am so far behind its frightening (actually what is frightening is that I see that as something important to put on my to do list.
Take DD to her swimming lesson
Mark QCA test papers ready for report writing over half term.
There are many, many things on my list but I never get to the bottom of it.

3) Snacks I enjoy:
Almost too many to mention. You know it really depends on what mood I am in. If I am trying to be healthy then I have become very partial to dried mango, blueberries, raspberries, dreid nectarine. Sometimes only a huge big bit of chocolate will do.
Also I love nuts, cashew nuts to be precise closely followed by pistachio, usually when I have a salt craving but to be fair I will snack on almost anything if it is there I have zero will power with food.

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
I would have a tea shop down in Devon where I would have 2 pygmy goats in the garden and have a craft stall. I would bake brownies all day long and serve cream teas and bake lovely things. I would spend my evenings knitting by the fire and I would have my own alpacas. I would also have my own stuio for yoga and I would of course have to have a Personal trainer to help beat off all the fat from eating the produce of the tea shop.
I would take a month off every year to go and visit far away places (and their LYS).
I really don't know if I could cope with being a billionaire just a little extra to realise my dreams would be enough for me. Just enough so I didn't have to worry about pensions and university fees for the children.

5) Places you have lived:
I was born in Dorset and used to live at the Naval base in Portland, when I was just over one year old I moved with my parents to Crawley. Apart from that I have lived in Exeter when I was at University and since I have been working I have lived in Twickenham. I eventually want to go and live somewhere more rural, the plan was always Devon but I would settle for Chester, Yorkshire, Scotland, Ireland. A simple life with a community (oh and a good gym with a spa and yoga classes).
6) Peeps I want to know more about
Well Ems has already tagged a few I would be interested in finding out about but here goes I tag:
Glitterkitty
tinyowlknits (stephanie)
Ling
Robynn
Heldap123
others who very conveniently for them don't have blogs!
Petal and Luise I so would have tagged you both too.

1 comment:

Luise Roberts said...

If the Luise is me, then I can answer part of one question by saying getting to grips with the difference between Typepad and Blogspot was on my list of things to do this weekend. It has not been ticked off.