Sunday 14 December 2008

My SoSeSaSoSwa has arrived..................

My parcel arrived this week from Bat out of Hell for the Socktopus Secret Santa Sock Swap, thank you so much. There has obviously been some serious stalking and research gone into this parcel, it is truly fabulous. Actually it arrived on Monday but the kind postman decided that there was no one in even though there was so it was Wednesday before I could go and pick it up from the sorting office. It was definately worth the wait though.

DSC04044

Yep, I like pink! You never would have guessed really.

The socks are just gorgeous in my most covetted Angel sock yarn from the Natural Dye studio, such a treat. I haven't actually put these on yet as I am still in the stroking phase. This has certainly motivated me to knit up the skein that I bought in the summer.

DSC04042

DSC04047

All my favourtie fibres in one. The colour is perfect too with just a hint of lilac in there too. I love this pattern and now fancy having a go at knitting some up myself too.

Among my other goodies were sweets in a pink case, smellies, all pink related, including some pink grapefruit soap and everything was delicately wrapped in pink tissue. There was also a little mini skein of laceweight cashmere which I think will knit up a little mini scarf.

This has been such a fantastic swap I have really enjoyed it. I loved stalking and knitting for my pal Roo Knits and then recieving my treats too from Bat out of Hell. Thank you Justine and Laura for organising this whole thing. I am already looking forward to doing next years.

No comments: