Monday 22 December 2008

Tear my sole............................

Or also known as the last Socktopus Sock Club parcel for 2008. Wow and what a year it has been. So far I have completed 4 of the 6 pairs and I have already wound up the yarn for this last pair.

So here is a little glimpse of my last shiny package before I start the whole thing again in the New Year.

DSC04089

DSC04103

DSC04105

DSC04104

Once again a whole selection of little goodies along with the pattern and yarn. I love the little needles gauge and I think Santa is going to be bringing me one of these too but you can never have enough can you?

But the most exciting extras in my package were my badges. My little reward and incentive for finishing each pair.

So far I have earned.......

Karenina

DSC04095

Neighbourhood Tunnels

DSC04096
Mosaic

DSC04097

and still to follow are Hopscotch. So just Fiorri de Zucca and Tear my Sole to finish before the end of February for my Queen Bee badge.

Now how to display these lovelys so I can share my dedication to sock knitting with all around me......

DSC04093

2 comments:

RooKnits said...

Oh wow. Those badges are just fantastic. I am so looking forward to getting my first Socktopus sock club parcel in the new year...

Unknown said...

I left you a message on Ravelry regarding meeting up at Hampton Court Palace on Tuesday afternoon, if possible. Hope we can! Jeanette