Sunday 7 December 2008

WIP wrestling................

I have found myself with a little bit of time, shhhh don't tell anyone, in between the next sock parcel arriving, knitting travelling scarves and other little projects that I thought it was finally time to get my backside into gear and finish this lovely cardi that I started back in February this year.

DSC02447

It has been sidelined on several occaisions, and I have managed to knit two sweaters for DH in that time not to mention the number of scarves, socks and things for others. So I decided this weekend would be the time for a bit of selfish knitting.

I have now managed to complete the two fronts and the first part of both sleeves.
Next step is to sew it all up and then decide on the frilly / lacy cuffs I want to add in the Debbie Bliss pure silk. I am going to spend some time looking through my Barabara Walker Stitch libraries for inspiration.
Right off I go, seconds away, round II.

No comments: